Thursday, April 26, 2012

LOVING THE LUNETTE

Speaking of my personal favorite colors... This has got to be one of my all time favorite fabrics. The design of this fabric from afar looks like a simple tailored stripe...
 ...but check it out up close. It's stripe consists of a feminine pleated ribbon, held together by a flat ribbon. I have thought many, many days of creating my master retreat. This fabric being railroaded (which would create a horizontal stripe) as my panels.  
Whenever I watch the movie THE HOLIDAY, I fall in love, over and over again, with the the Cali House Set. Especially, the master bedroom... Take a look:
Though I am not one to leave walls this neutral, I love it. Overscaled Lamps, simple lines, tailored, Tone on Tones, with a nice fluffy rug. This 'style' and my favorite Beacon Hill Fabric... mmmmm... RETREAT!


No comments:

Post a Comment